Believing in the free Gift of Salvation in Jesus Christ and His soon return, we are commissioned and committed to share the good news of the Bible with each other, our community and the world.
The Ocala Seventh-day Adventist Church had its beginning roots on July 17, 1926, when the town of Ocala, little more than a crossroads in January 1926, had only 1,087 telephone listings! Originally the group rented a Baptist church for their meetings.
In May 1927 the members acquired property at the corner of Sanchez and Palm Street. By January 1929 a church sanctuary with a seating capacity of about 100 had been erected and dedicated.
By the early 1960's the congregation had outgrown the little church on Sanchez Street. In 1965 Dr. Barnard and Mrs. Norma Forrest donated five acres of residential land on NE 41st Avenue. A new and larger church was built. Opening day services were held on November 2, 1968.
The members of the Ocala Seventh-day Adventist Church, located at 415 NE 41st Avenue, invite you to join us in worship or one of the church events listed on our calendar.